Code of conduct
- Students should bring the dairy and Identity card to school every day.
- The students should affix his/her photograph and fill in the required information, Duly Signed by the parent in the space provided for in the Almanac.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the morning assembly. Students should reach school before the first bell rings. Coming late to school is punishable offence. Late comers must bring an application from their parents otherwise they will be sent back home. Attendance on the last day of the school before vacation is absolutely essential.
- It is obligatory for all students to attend every class as per the timetable.
- No child shall leave the school premises during school hours without the prior permission of the principal. While changing class rooms or venues between periods students must move in a line and observe complete silence. When using stair cases and corridors, all students must keep to the left, students should also refrain from running in the corridors.
- Care must be taken of school property and no student should scratch, spoil or cause damage in any way to any item belonging to their school. Damage to school property will have to be paid for by the concerned student. The students are not expected to fiddle with the apparatus in the labs.
- Late comes, uniform defaulters, fee defaulters and children who do not do their homework regularly will be sent home after two warnings.
- MSPS students should observe standards wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judge by them. Bulling language is prohibited and punishable as per school rules.
- No half day leave will be granted to any student. However, relaxation will be given only to sick students on the days of the test/ exam. Where in the child may be allowed to go home on a written request from the parents, which must be deposited with the class teacher by 8:00 a.m.
Disciplinary action will be taken against students found using unfair means during examinations which may result in expulsion from the school; students are required to expulsion to behave politely. They should not use indecent language or indulge in fights and quarrels with others.